27 Mayıs 2019 Pazartesi

Hello once again Langualoggers!

I don't know if you checked my Gamification post but if you did, you must have seen the coursera link. Yes, you're right, today I will be telling about these kind of Massive Open Online Courses where you can enroll courses with various content and which fits best to your interests, of course. 

Coursera, Udemy, EdX and Udacity are some of the most common online course websites. They are usually free, otherwise require a small fee for the certificate but even if you do not pay the required amount, you still have access to course materials and video lectures but you cannot have the certificate. -although sometimes it is possible 

I have also taken course from Coursera "Learning How to Learn" from instructors Barbara Oakley and Terry Sejnowski and learned many useful things that I can make use both in my future career and personal life. The course have lasted for 4 weeks but there are many other options and courses who have shorter duration for completion.

I liked very much the idea of taking online courses on different topics that I am interested in, therefore I will definitely habitualize it!

Since I haven't paid any fee, I do not have a concrete certificate but I have received email from my course instructors that you can see below:






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder