17 Mayıs 2019 Cuma

Hello once again fellow langualoggers!

I have already informed you that I'll be sharing plenty of apps which can be used for educational purposes.

Today's app is Flipgrid. I was not aware of it until our course instructor Mr. Tuncer Can send us a code and password via Facebook to join a group where we can record our voices, or even take videos and tell about ourselves and our favorite activity in school in 90 seconds. He simply wanted to increase our familiarity with the app -actually the purpose of the whole blog is this- and wanted us to grasp the idea of the application.

Needless to say, Flipgrid is a quite beneficial tool for learners of any age. It enables them to find their voices, share their voices , and respect the diverse voices of others.Teachers spark discussion by posting topics and questions to a class, school andprofessional learning community. Students record, upload, view, react and respond to eacher other's short recordings/videos. 

Here you can find my link but I am not sure if you can reach my record since it is accessible by a special code and password. Try it anyway: https://flipgrid.com/s/04fdd057b44d

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder