23 Nisan 2019 Salı

I'd like to write about a 3D virtual game called "Second Life". I have heard it from my instructor Mr. Tuncer Can and he mentioned in the course that he actually has built the Istanbul University's Beyazıt campus and erasmus office just by using the Second Life. He also touched upon how he has integrated this virtual game into ELT courses.

As you start playing the game, you are able to create your avatar as you wish and build things. In other words, you basically have a second virtual imaginary world outside the real world. It is free to access; however, to buy such things (clothes) and to build, there's a fee you need to pay for.

I have downloaded the game and created my avatar as a start.
Here's my avatar selfie which is not even close to my real look. But as I said, it is my second life and I am allowed to do anything I wish with it.

                                                                                                             

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder