18 Nisan 2019 Perşembe


Hellooooo language enthusiasts, I hope you all doing  well.

I bet you all know what QR Code is, but have you ever tried to create one? 
Honestly, it is my first time... but I assure you I'll definitely use it again for various purposes. 

You can make use of QR Code Generator in brochures, labels&stickers, clothing, newspapers and magazines and so on... In educational context, you can embed a link that you have created for your students and have them more exited and interested in the topic that you will be covering. This innovative activity will surprise students and motivate them not only to scan the Codes, but also to motivate them participating in classroom's subjec matter.

I embedded my animoto link where I have created a short video for young learners of English.







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder